TSB Mortgage Product Guides are available here but check the date to ensure it has been updated to reflect the announcements below.
TSB is improving rates effective from Wednesday 23 June, including 5yr fixed 0-60% LTV Remortgage rates from 1.14%.
- 5 Year Fixed (5 Year ERC) First Time Buyer and House Purchase 75-90% LTV by up to 0.40%
- 5 Year First Time Buyer Stepped Down 75-90% LTV by up to 0.40%
- 2 Year Fixed Remortgage 75-85% LTV by up to 0.20%
- 5 Year Fixed Remortgage 0-75% LTV with £1,495 and £995 fees by up to 0.30%
Buy to Let
- 2 Year Fixed Remortgage 0-60% LTV rates reduced by 0.15%
All brokers registered with TSB will be contacted to let them know about the changes. All existing applications must be submitted by 8pm on 22 June, as they will not be available after this time.
Important news from TSB: Rate reductions on Residential products.
TSB is improving rates effective from Friday 25 June.
Residential rates reduced:
- 2 Year Fixed First Time Buyer and House Purchase 0-95% LTV rate by up to 0.25% with rates starting from just 0.99%.
All brokers registered with TSB will be contacted to let them know about the changes. All existing applications must be submitted by 8pm on 24 June, as they will not be available after this time.
IMPORTANT NEWS FROM TSB 25 June: Changes to Early Repayment Charges
TSB is making changes to early repayment charges for customers making overpayments or porting <90% of the balance of their mortgage.
Customers on a fixed rate and within the last three months of their product end date will no longer incur an ERC if they make overpayments over the 10% threshold.
Customers who are porting less than 90% of their mortgage balance will no longer be required to pay the ERC upfront and receive a partial refund. Instead the ERC will be waved in its entirety.
These changes are effective from 28 June 2021.