TSB Mortgage Product Guides are available here but check the date to ensure it has been updated to reflect the announcements below.
Important Base Rate news from TSB – updates to product range
Following the Bank of England base rate increase of 0.25% to 0.50% on 3 February,
TSB has made the following changes to their products from 7 February
- All tracker rates increased by 0.25%
- Homeowner Variable Rate increased to 3.99%
- Buy to Let Variable Rate increased to 4.84%
There are no other changes to the existing product guide.
For your information:
- Pre offer cases – when the offer is issued it will show the new rates and monthly payments. There is no need to issue a revised illustration.
- Offered cases – the first payments letter issued at completion will show the new rates and monthly payments. There is no need to request a revised offer.
TSB is making changes to their Residential and Buy to Let product ranges on
Thursday 10 February 2022.
They’re temporarily withdrawing 10 year fixed (5 and 10 year ERC) products.
This change affects products for House Purchase and Remortgage applications, however Product Transfers are unaffected.
Brokers should submit applications for these products by 8pm on Wednesday 9 February 2022, as they won’t be available after this time.
Brokers will be informed of the withdrawal at 10am on Wednesday 9 February.
An updated product guide is attached, which is embargoed until 9am on Thursday 10 February.
If you have any questions, please contact your National Account Manager.
TSB Mortgage Pro system maintenance 12/13 February
TSB is making some system updates this weekend, so TSB Mortgage Pro will be unavailable between 9pm Friday 11 February and 8am Monday 14 February.
Initially, brokers will notice some small changes to current fields when keying applications which will improve navigation through the system.
New DIPs or applications should not be keyed during this time.